Joel P. Green
Joel Green is a seasoned attorney working closely with individual and business clients to provide advice and counsel in addressing their legal questions and concerns. Joel is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois and splits his time between AEGIS’ main office, located in Clayton, Missouri, and its office in O’Fallon, Illinois.
Joel joined AEGIS after spending several years practicing at a large, regional law firm, located in St. Louis, Missouri. Joel has significant experience representing individual and business clients in the areas of estate planning, trust and probate administration, fiduciary relationships, real estate transactions and development, landlord / tenant issues, community associations and commercial and residential property management, strategic business planning and counseling, mergers and acquisitions, franchise and distribution relationships, business entity selection and formation, and commercial transactions.
Joel is on the Advisory Board of Directors for the St. Louis Crisis Nursery.
• Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
• Saint Louis University John Cook School of Business, MBA
• Bradley University, Bachelor of Science
- 15% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2001
- Illinois, 2002
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Saint Louis University
- M.A. - 2001
- Advanced Title Solutions, Inc. - Title and Abstract Company
- English (Primary)
- Sigma Nu