W. Robert Gold
Mr. Gold is head of AEGIS Chicago office. He has close to 25 years of experience in structuring and executing transactions on both his own behalf and for a wide variety of primarily middle-market enterprises in healthcare, technology, real estate development, manufacturing and intellectual property.
His primary area of expertise involves tax-related issues with a concentration on structuring businesses and transactions utilizing partnerships and other flow-through entities. Robert’s legal practice also has involved corporate advice including ownership-transition planning and governance, and the private placement and syndication of securities.
Prior to joining AEGIS, Robert was a Managing Director of The Chicago Corporation, an investment-banking firm, where he currently serves as general counsel and as a senior advisor.
• University of Michigan – School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
• Northwestern University College of Law – Juris Doctor
• Series 7, 89 and 63 Securities Licenses
- Illinois, 1994
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1994
- University of Michigan - Ross School of Business
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: Business
- Cannabis extractors; investment banks
- investment funds; real estate developers
Past Employment Positions
- The Chicago Corporation, Managing Director, 2007 - 2013
- Investment banking, consulting