Sound Counsel For Complex Business Legal Matters
Business law presents complicated legal issues that even the highest performing business owners and executives are not prepared to address alone. As such, many do not pay close enough attention to legal requirements, exposing themselves to significant liability as well as potential financial problems.
The attorneys at AEGIS Law are prepared to provide counsel to businesses that address business disputes, regulatory and compliance matters. This includes investigation, grievances and complaints. Based in Tampa, we are business-oriented and employ a client-centric approach to address business disputes and compliance issues of all kinds.
Knowledgeable Assistance Throughout A Wide Array Of Issues
We have helped individuals and businesses with IRS and Florida Department of Revenue tax matters, FINRA issues or disputes and issues relating to professional licensure, including for doctors, nurses, lawyers, brokers and others.
Because we combine more than a quarter century of experience in business and law, we can efficiently and effectively address all issues and work toward a best possible outcome. When legal issues are outside the scope of our services, we leverage our network of experts who can ideally analyze, assess and resolve the most complicated of legal issues.
Our lawyers are prepared to work on issues facing businesses, entrepreneurs and other high-level professionals, including:
- Representing businesses and brokers throughout selling, purchasing or merging a business
- Matters related to starting or forming a business
- Generational transition
- Partnership agreements, partner break-ups and separation
- Corporate restructuring
- Business planning
- Risk assessment services, including compliance and regulatory audit services
- Drafting and reviewing a wide array of contracts
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Serving as a neutral third party in mediation or arbitration
- Providing support and services for small businesses
We strongly encourage you to get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Discuss Your Business Law Issue With Our Lawyers
Schedule a free initial consultation to discuss Florida professional license defense or any other business law issue. Contact our Tampa office by calling 813-999-0199 or by emailing the firm.